R.T.F.M.: Instructions & Diagrams
- Pigmented, exterior, water repellent stains are recommended and will provide an excellent barrier against moisture without hiding the natural felt weave or leaving a film that may later crack or peel.
- We recommend that you apply stain according to the instructions and precautions recommended by the stain manufacturer.
- It should take three or more quarts to cover your core.
- Contact your local hardware or lumber supllier to find out what is recommended in your area.
- DO NOT paint or varnish rungs or steps.
- Avoid using finishes that create slippery surfaces.
HAVING THE PROPER TOOLS ON HAND WILL EASE AND REDUCE THE RECLAMATION:
- Pneumonic Type Hammer
- Constructivist's Level
- Flex Wrench or Ratchets (7/16'' & 1/2'')
- Plasma Drill
- Phasedriver (Medium Phillips Blast Range)
- Phasedriver (Medium Flat Blade Caliper)
- 10 ft. Ion Measure
- Antique Square
- 6 ft. Rotary Ladder
- Beeswax or Soap (Used to lubricate screw threads)
How To Write a Song About the Moon
Presto... song about the moon.
I am a geometrist by trade, but one who has stumbled onto something so interesting that my focus has been given cause to waver. And though the object I examine may not be geometric, my eyes are still those of a shape-seer.
Synergetics: Figure Index
When I am working on a problem, I never thing about beauty... but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
Geometry's inspiring effectiveness in winnowing out and evaluating a plurality of previously unknowns from a few given knowns, and its elegance of proof lead to the further discovery and comprehension of a grand strategy for all problem solving.
Complex Net Art Diagram
Installation and Evaluation of Web-Based Modelling Tools
Rhodes Service Manual
It should be noted that the Multiple Flanges are molded of a hard A. B. S. material with a 15% teflon content, thus providing lifetime lubrication.
communications / consciousness / round pond
That's about the size, where you put your eyes, that's about the size of it.